- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 26569303 Ext. 156
Inclusive growth, economics of crime, financial sector development and financial inclusion, gender.
- (2021), "How Many and Which Women Own Land in India? Inter-gender and Intra-gender Gaps", Journal of Development Studies, DOI: 10.1080/00220388.2021.1887478.
- (2020), "The Effect of Remittances on Crime in India", IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 10(1).
- (2016), "The effects of trade openness on income inequality - evidence from BRIC countries.", Economics Bulletin, Vol. 36 No. 3 pp. 1751-1761.
- (2016), "Impact of remittances on poverty: an analysis of data from a set of developing countries", Economics Bulletin, Vol. 36 No.1 pp. 108-117.
- (2014), "Impact of trade openness on poverty: a panel data analysis of a set of developing countries.", Economics Bulletin, Vol. 34 No. 4 pp. 2208-2219.
Peer-reviewed international working papers
1. Agarwal, Bina and Malvika Mahesh (2021). Does the landowner’s gender affect farm productivity and self-cultivation? An empirical analysis for India. GDI Working Paper 2021-057. Manchester: The University of Manchester.
2. Agarwal, B., Anthwal, R. and Malvika, M. (2020). Which women own land in India? Between divergent data sets, measures and laws. GDI Working Paper 2020-043. Manchester: The University of Manchester.