Pratap Ranjan Jena
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 148
Pratap Jena works on sub-national public finance, public financial management, and fiscal decentralization. He has helped a number of State Governments in India in preparing medium term fiscal plans under their Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Acts. He coordinates training on Public Financial Management for Central and State Governments officials at NIPFP and abroad.
Sub-national public finance, public financial management, and fiscal decentralization.
- (2017), "Public Procurement in India: Assessment of Institutional Mechanism, Challenges, and Reforms", NIPFP Working Paper No. 204
- (2017), "Indian Variant of MTEF: The Scope and Opportunities to Develop an Effective Budget Planning Process", NIPFP Working paper No. 185
- (2016), "The Review of Compliance to Orissa FRBM Act for the fiscal year 2014-15", Sponsored by Government of Odisha
- (2016), "The Review of Compliance to Sikkim FRBM Act for the year 2013-14", Sponsored by Government of Sikkim
- (2016), "Fiscal Prudence and Incremental Resource Allocation: Macroeconomic Perspectives of the Union Budget 2016-17", The Chartered Accountant Journal, 64(10)
Membership in committees and commissions
Member, Poverty Task Force, Government of Odisha.
Editorial Board of the International Journal on Governmental Financial Management (IJGFM), St Michaels, Maryland, USA.