- 5th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCF), July 21, 2016
- Conference on Economics and Politics of Local Governments: The Indian Experience
- 11th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development
- NCAER Seminar: The World Bank’s India Development Update 2015: Fiscal Policy for Equitable Growth, November 2015
- IGEG Conference, October 2015
- Present State of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Reform in India, Canberra, August 2015
- New Rules for New Horizons: Reshaping Finance for Stability, Paris, July 2015
- The New Development Bank: Identifying Strategic and Operational Priorities, New Delhi, June 2015
Round Table Conference on Fresh Start Process
Dr. Renuka Sane was a panellist on `Round Table Conference on Fresh Start Process', for the second Graduate Insolvency Programme batch, 2020 organized by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Feburary 6, 2021.
Renuka Sane gave a lecture at an online session on `Randomized Control Techniques', for the Research Capacity Building Program under the UGC-STRIDE organized by School of Economics, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.