- 5th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCF), July 21, 2016
- Conference on Economics and Politics of Local Governments: The Indian Experience
- 11th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development
- NCAER Seminar: The World Bank’s India Development Update 2015: Fiscal Policy for Equitable Growth, November 2015
- IGEG Conference, October 2015
- Present State of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Reform in India, Canberra, August 2015
- New Rules for New Horizons: Reshaping Finance for Stability, Paris, July 2015
- The New Development Bank: Identifying Strategic and Operational Priorities, New Delhi, June 2015
Quarterly Review of the Economy (QRE)
Dr. Rudrani Bhattacharya, Assistant Professor, NIPFP has contributed in all these three reviews to analysis of prices and short term forecasts of headline inflation in India in a collaborative venture with NCAER. She has also contributed to nowcast of GDP growth for Q2, 2020-21 and forecast of GDP growth for the financial year 2020-21 in the QRE released on September 25, 2020.
On May 15 2020, NCAER presented its Quarterly Review of the Economy (QRE) for the first quarter of 2020-21 to assess the economy-wide impact of India’s biggest economic shock and what the future might hold.
On June 25, 2020, towards the end of Q1, 2020-21, NCAER presented a deeper analysis of possible growth and inflation scenarios that the Indian economy may face depending on how consumption and investment demand responds to the stimulus along with supply side constraints.
On September 25 2020, NCAER released Quarterly Review of the Economy for Q2:2020-21.