- 5th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCF), July 21, 2016
- Conference on Economics and Politics of Local Governments: The Indian Experience
- 11th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development
- NCAER Seminar: The World Bank’s India Development Update 2015: Fiscal Policy for Equitable Growth, November 2015
- IGEG Conference, October 2015
- Present State of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Reform in India, Canberra, August 2015
- New Rules for New Horizons: Reshaping Finance for Stability, Paris, July 2015
- The New Development Bank: Identifying Strategic and Operational Priorities, New Delhi, June 2015
National Conference on Growth and Stability
Dr. Rudrani Bhattacharya, faculty of NIPFP, Presented a co-authored research work at the National Conference on Growth and Stability on 22nd November, 2019, held at Madras Christian Collage, Chennai, organised by The Indian Econometric Society.
The title of the presentation has been: "Building Infrastructure to Promote Inclusive Growth." The photograph of the event is pasted below.