- 5th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCF), July 21, 2016
- Conference on Economics and Politics of Local Governments: The Indian Experience
- 11th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development
- NCAER Seminar: The World Bank’s India Development Update 2015: Fiscal Policy for Equitable Growth, November 2015
- IGEG Conference, October 2015
- Present State of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Reform in India, Canberra, August 2015
- New Rules for New Horizons: Reshaping Finance for Stability, Paris, July 2015
- The New Development Bank: Identifying Strategic and Operational Priorities, New Delhi, June 2015
Lectures on "Monetary policy transmission: Channels, method of estimation and real world issues", 23rd and 25th November 2017
NIPFP faculty member, Dr. Rudrani Bhattacharya delivered two lectures on the broad topic titled, "Monetary policy transmission: Channels, method of estimation and real world issues" on 23rd November, 2017 and 25th November, 2017, at the Doon University, Dehradun.
The presentation included the following topics: Transmission mechanism of monetary policy (MPT); Estimation of monetary policy transmission; Effectiveness of monetary policy; Degree of transmission: Developed vs. developing economies; Financial development and MPT; Performance of monetary policy under discretion vs. rules; Evolution of rule based monetary policy: Way to Inflation Targeting (IT); Performance of monetary policy under IT; and Monetary policy and stabilisation of food inflation.
Download PDF of presentation.