- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 011-26569303 Ext-205
Radhika Pandey is an Associate Professor at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP). Prior to this, she taught at the National Law University (Jodhpur). Dr Pandey was the lead coordinator for the Ministry of Finance instituted Task-Force on Public Debt Management Agency. She has also worked as a member of various research teams, such as for the Working Group on Foreign Investment chaired by U.K. Sinha; the Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission chaired by Retd. Judge. B.N. Srikrishna; and the Report of the Committee to Review the FCCBs and Ordinary Shares (Through Depository Receipt Mechanism) Scheme, 1993 chaired by M. S Sahoo. Dr Pandey holds a Ph.D and M.A. in Economics from JNV University (Jodhpur), and a B.A. (honors) in Economics from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh). Her research interests include Business Cycles, Capital Controls and Financial Sector Regulation, among others.
Business cycles, capital controls, inflation and monetary policy, financial sector regulation.
- (2023), "Understanding deviations from the fiscal responsibility law in India", NIPFP Working Paper No. 399
- (2022), "Savings and capital formation in India", In Bibek Debroy, Ashley Tellis and Raja Mohan, editors, Grasping Greatness. published by Penguin, December 2022
- (2021), "Consumption baskets of Indian households: Comparing estimates from the CPI, CES and CPHS", NIPFP Working Paper No. 343
- (2020), "Four years of the inflation targeting framework", NIPFP Working Paper No. 325
- (2020), "Moving to Inflation Targeting", NIPFP Working Paper No. 316