Ranjan Kumar Mohanty
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 011-26569303 (ext. 185)
Ranjan Kumar Mohanty is currently working as an Economist at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi. Prior to this, he worked as Jr. Consultant at the Institute of Economic Growth (IEG), Delhi. He did his Masters from Utkal University, Odisha, M.Phil from Pondicherry University, Puducherry, and Ph.D from Centre for Economic Studies and Planning (CESP), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Macro Economics, Development Economics, Public Finance, Health Economics & Applied Econometrics
- (2019), "Utilisation, Fund Flows and Public financial Management under the National Health Mission", Economic and Political Weekly, Volume 54 (8), Februrary 2009.
- (2018), "Analyzing the Dynamic Relationship between Physical Infrastructure, Financial Development and Economic Growth in India", NIPFP Working Paper No. 245
- (2018), "Utilisation, Fund Flows and Public Financial Management under the National Health Mission", NIPFP Working Paper No. 227
- (2018), "Fourteenth Finance Commission Impact of Its Recommendations", Economic and Political Weekly, 53(10), Mar 10, 2018.
- (2017), "Utilisation, Fund Flows and Public Financial Management under the National Health Mission: A Study of Selected States", Sponsored by World Heath Organization (WHO)