Ranjan Kumar Mohanty
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone 011-26569303 (ext. 185)
Ranjan Kumar Mohanty is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP), New Delhi. Prior to this, he worked as an Economist at NIPFP & Jr. Consultant at the Institute of Economic Growth (IEG), Delhi. He did his Masters from Utkal University, Odisha, M.Phil from Pondicherry University, Puducherry, and Ph.D from Centre for Economic Studies and Planning (CESP), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He has published in various refereed journals such as Singapore Economic Review, Journal of Public Affairs, Asian Economic Journal, Journal of Quantitative Economics, Economics Bulletin, Economic and Political Weekly, Margin—The Journal of Applied Economic Research, International Review of Economics etc. He has contributed various chapters in the edited book published by Springer Publication, Regal Publication, Macmillan Publication, CODESRIA, etc. He has also worked on various projects sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), World Health Organization (WHO) and NITI Aayog.
Macro Economics, Development Economics, Public Finance, Health Economics & Applied Econometrics
- (2020), "Revisiting the Role of Fiscal Policy in Determining Interest Rates in India", NIPFP Working Paper No. 296
- (2019), "An Empirical Investigation of Twin Deficits Hypothesis: Evidence from India", Journal of Quantitative Economics, Vol. 17, No.3, pp: 579-601.
- (2019), "Cyclicality of Public Health Expenditure in India: Role of Fiscal Transfer and Domestic Revenue Mobilization", International Review of Economics.
- (2019), "Utilisation, Fund Flows and Public financial Management under the National Health Mission", Economic and Political Weekly, Volume 54 (8), Februrary 2009.
- (2018), "Analyzing the Dynamic Relationship between Physical Infrastructure, Financial Development and Economic Growth in India", NIPFP Working Paper No. 245
Orcid id: orcid.org/0000-0002-4902-3209
Google Scholar Id: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=fYzYx0kAAAAJ&hl=en