Ranjan Kumar Mohanty
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone 011-26569303 (ext. 185)
Ranjan Kumar Mohanty is currently working as an Economist at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi. Prior to this, he worked as Jr. Consultant at the Institute of Economic Growth (IEG), Delhi. He did his Masters from Utkal University, Odisha, M.Phil from Pondicherry University, Puducherry, and Ph.D from Centre for Economic Studies and Planning (CESP), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Macro Economics, Development Economics, Public Finance, Health Economics & Applied Econometrics
- (2018), "Utilisation, Fund Flows and Public Financial Management under the National Health Mission", NIPFP Working Paper No. 227
- (2018), "Fourteenth Finance Commission Impact of Its Recommendations", Economic and Political Weekly, 53(10), Mar 10, 2018.
- (2017), "Utilisation, Fund Flows and Public Financial Management under the National Health Mission: A Study of Selected States", Sponsored by World Heath Organization (WHO)
- (2017), "Examining the Eco-Macroeconomic Performance Index of India: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach", NIPFP Working Paper No. 202
- (2016), "Impact of the Recommendations of the 14th FC: Central Transfers and Social Sector Expenditures in the 1st Year", NIPFP Working paper No. 183