- Email email@example.com
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 189
Amandeep Kaur is working with National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi as an Economist since 2016. She has worked in the areas of federalism ; Power sector debt and its impact on state finances pre and post –UDAY. Her current research focuses on PFM issues particulary for climate change, Nutrition & Children.
Public Financial Management, Nutrition, Ecological Fiscal Transfers, PER Analysis
- (2022), "Covid19 and Public Finance for Children: A case study of State of Odisha, India", NIPFP Working Paper No. 368
- (2021), "COVID-19 and Economic Stimulus Packages: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific Region", NIPFP
- (2021), "Covid-19 Economic Stimulus and State-level Power Sector Performance: Analyzing the Efficiency Parameters", NIPFP Working Paper No. 333
- (2020), "Analysis of State Budgets 2018-19: Key Issues and Challenges", Supported by a grant from the Gates Foundation.
- (2018), "Analysis of State Budgets 2017-18: Emerging Issues (Impact of Power Sector Debt - UDAY on State Finances)", Published by the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, (NIPFP), New Delhi, as part of the IDRC project titled A Study of Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers in India.