Dinesh Kumar Nayak
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone 26569303 Ext – 133
Dinesh Kumar Nayak is an Economist at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP), New Delhi since February 2016. He holds his Ph.D. on topic “Agrarian Change and Livelihood Diversification in a Rural Economy: A Case Study of Odisha”, from Centre for the Study of Regional Development, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University and also did his M.Phil. in Applied Economics from CSRD, JNU, New Delhi. He did his M.A. in Economics from Sambalpur University, Odisha. Earlier he was associated with various research projects at CSRD, JNU. He has published his works in journals and presented in different seminars and conferences.
Public Policy, Development Economics, Applied Economics, Public Finance and Economic Growth
Public Policy, Program Evaluation, Financial globalization and economic growth in South Asian countries
- (2019), "Seasonal Migration and Spatial Diversification in Rural Labour Market", IASSI Quarterly, 38(3), pp.399-422.
- (2019), "A Report on Assessing Employment Generation under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)", Sponsored by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Goverment of India
- (2018), "Inter-district Variations in Agricultural Growth, Productivity in Pre- and Post-Reform Period in Odisha", In: Swain, M., and C. Nayak. eds. Agrarian Distress and Farmers’ Suicides in India. (First edition: 2018) Pp.145-163. New Delhi: S.K. Book Agency. ISBN No. 978-93-8315-839-3
- (2016), "Changing Cropping Pattern, Agricultural Diversification and Productivity in Odisha - A District-wise Study", Agricultural Economics Research Review, 29 (1)