Dinesh Kumar Nayak
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone 26569303 Ext – 133
Dinesh Kumar Nayak is an Economist at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP), New Delhi since February 2016. He holds his Ph.D. on topic “Agrarian Change and Livelihood Diversification in a Rural Economy: A Case Study of Odisha”, from Centre for the Study of Regional Development, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University and also did his M.Phil. in Applied Economics from CSRD, JNU, New Delhi. He did his M.A. in Economics from Sambalpur University, Odisha. Earlier he was associated with various research projects at CSRD, JNU. He has published his works in journals and presented in different seminars and conferences.
Public Policy and Impact Evaluation, Social schemes and its budgetary implications; Issues related to State Finances
- (2022), "Linkage between Income and Government Expenditure at Indian Sub-nationals: A Second- Generation Panel Co-integration Techniques", NIPFP Working Paper No. 374
- (2022), "Fiscal Illusion and Wagner’s Law: Evidence from Indian Subnational Finances", NIPFP Working Paper No. 367
- (2019), "Employment Generation in Urban India through PMAY(U)", Urban India, Vol. 39(II), July-December 2019 issue, pp.46-63.
- (2019), "Seasonal Migration and Spatial Diversification in Rural Labour Market", IASSI Quarterly, 38(3), pp.399-422.
- (2019), "A Report on Assessing Employment Generation under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)", Sponsored by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Goverment of India