- Email email@example.com
- Phone 26569303 Ext -134, 208
Shruti Tripathi is an Economist at the NAtional Institute of Public FInance and Policy, New Delhi. She is also affiliated with Macro/Finance group at NIPFP. She has a Ph.D. from Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research and her Ph.D thesis was titled Dynamics of Oil Prices in Emerging Market Economies.
Monetary Economics, International Finance and Macro Economics, Dynamic Equilibrium Modeling and Macro Public Finance
- (2015), "Stability and Transitions in Emerging Market Policy Rules", Indian Economic Review.
- (2015), "Separating shocks from Cyclicality in Indian Aggregate supply", Journal of Asian Economics, 38: 93-105.
- (2015), "Energy security for India", in (ed.) Agrawal, P., Reviving Economic Growth in India, New Delhi: Cambridge University Press.
- (2015), "Energy Security for India", in (ed.) Agrawal, P., Reviving Economic Growth in India, Cambridge University Press (forthcoming).
Reviewer, Economic Modeling, International Review of Applied Economics, Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies.
Programme Coordinator for Training programme for the IA&AS officer trainees (2014) batch and officers from Royal Audit Authority, Bhutan, 2015
Part of three member team constituted for Comptroller and Auditor General Training and assistance programme, ongoing.