- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 176
- (2022), "Estimating the Excess Demand for Government Schools in Delhi: How much capacity creation is necessary?", NIPFP Working Paper No. 387
- (2022), "Intergovernmental Fiscal transfers and Expenditure on Education in India: State level analysis, 2005 to 2020", NIPFP Working Paper No. 377
- (2021), "Regulation and Informal Market for Schools in Delhi", NIPFP Working Paper No. 340
- (2020), "Centre-State Spending on Elementary Education: Is it Complementary or Substitutionary?", NIPFP Working Paper No. 320
- (2020), "RTE and the Resource Requirements: The Way Forward", NIPFP and Eklavya collaborative study sponsored by Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
External Examiner for M.Phil., JNU.