- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 176
- (2022), "Intergovernmental Fiscal transfers and Expenditure on Education in India: State level analysis, 2005 to 2020", NIPFP Working Paper No. 377
- (2021), "Regulation and Informal Market for Schools in Delhi", NIPFP Working Paper No. 340
- (2020), "Centre-State Spending on Elementary Education: Is it Complementary or Substitutionary?", NIPFP Working Paper No. 320
- (2020), "RTE and the Resource Requirements: The Way Forward", NIPFP and Eklavya collaborative study sponsored by Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
- (2020), "Exit at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Empirical Explorations in the Context of Elementary Schooling in Delhi", NIPFP Working Paper No. 306
External Examiner for M.Phil., JNU.