- Email email@example.com
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 176
- (2020), "Exit at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Empirical Explorations in the Context of Elementary Schooling in Delhi", NIPFP Working Paper No. 306
- (2019), "Fiscal Policy, Devolution and Indian Economy", NIPFP Working Paper No. 287
- (2019), "RTE and the Resource Requirements: The Way Forward", Sponsored by Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
- (2017), "Resource Requirements for Right to Education: Normative and the Real", NIPFP Working Paper No. 201
- (2016), "Making Sense of the Budget", Teacher Plus Magazine
External Examiner for M.Phil., JNU.