- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 176
- (2019), "Fiscal Policy, Devolution and Indian Economy", NIPFP Working Paper No. 287
- (2019), "RTE and the Resource Requirements: The Way Forward", Sponsored by Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
- (2017), "Resource Requirements for Right to Education: Normative and the Real", NIPFP Working Paper No. 201
- (2016), "Making Sense of the Budget", Teacher Plus Magazine
- (2016), "Growth of Finance, Real Estate and Business Services: Explorations in an Inter-Sectoral Framework", NIPFP Working Paper No. 162
External Examiner for M.Phil., JNU.