Medium-Term Fiscal Plan for Sikkim: 2017-18 to 2019-20
- Sponsor Government of Sikkim
- Project leader Pratap Ranjan Jena
The report presents the Medium-Term Fiscal Plan (MTFP) for the Government of Sikkim for the year 2017-18 to 2019-20. The MTFP 2017-18 contains the presentation of fiscal policy objectives and projected fiscal targets in the ensuing budget year and two outward years. The report was prepared based on existing macro-fiscal environment and taking into consideration the requirements of the newly enacted FRBM Act in Sikkim. The report projects the fiscal variables for three years including the budget year aligning with the stipulation of the FRBM Act.
Institutional Assessment and Gap Analysis of Tribal Research and Development Institute (TRDI), Bhopal
- Start date Sept., 2017
- Completion date Dec., 2017
- Sponsor Tribal Research and Development Institute (TRDI), Bhopal, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Project leader Pinaki Chakraborty
- Other faculty Rudrani Bhattacharya, Shruti Tripathi
Tribal Research and Development Institute, Madhya Pradesh in partnership with UNICEF, Bhopal conducted this study to enhance the capacity of the tribal research institute conduct research and evaluation, and generate evidences for policy recommendations, especially for the tribal.
Impact evaluation study of the Digital-India Land Records Modernisation Programme
- Start date Dec., 2016
- Completion date July, 2017
- Sponsor National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)
- Project leader Ajay Shah
- Consultants/Other authors Anirudh Burman, Suyash Rai, Devendra Damle, Itishree Rana
To evaluate the performance of various activities taken up under the erstwhile NLRMP and present DILRMP, identify constraints in the implementation of these programmes, identify good practices and the gaps in achievement of NLRMP objectives and suggest appropriate changes to improve the effectiveness of DILRMP.
Central Transfers to States in India: Rewarding Performance While Ensuring
- Start date May, 2017
- Completion date Aug., 2017
- Sponsor NITI Aayog, Government of India
- Project leader M. Govinda Rao
This study attempts to review the prevailing system of transfers and attempts to identify reform areas.
Approaches to Public Financing of Health in India: The Way Ahead
- Start date Aug., 2017
- Completion date Aug., 2019
- Sponsor Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- Project leader Mita Choudhury